Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Changes to The Border Crossing Art Project Because of Issues of Copyright

Dear friends and supporters,

Thank you for your overwhelming support for The Border Crossing Art Project. I've received encouragement and feedback from so many people (including artists I've never met) from many countries including the U.K, U.S.A, New Zealand, Australia, Singapore, Thailand and Japan. Thank you to everyone that has taken the time to check out the blog. I've been amazed by how much people have liked my concept for the project which I started over a year ago. The idea is so popular that similar projects are also appearing.

I've enjoyed sharing with you details about the project but have decided to remove some of the content about the project to avoid possible copyright issues. Galleries and supporters will still be able to access the extended information by contacting me.

We are awaiting confirmation from several galleries throughout the Asia Pacific about exhibiting The Border Crossing Art Project. I will inform you when these are confirmed and the date of the exhibition at HRH Princess Sirindhorn Art Center in Loei province, North-East Thailand.

Best wishes and kia kaha,
Wendy

Wendy Grace Allen
Curator and artist
The Border Crossing Art Project

The Earth's waters are both boundaries and pathways for peoples, objects and ideas.
Fumio Nanjo

No comments: