Wednesday, August 12, 2009

About This Blog & Expanded Content

Sorry I haven't blogged much. One reason was that our computer was stolen, another that I couldn't get the internet in my apartment for four months (the challenges of living on the 26th floor etc). I'm going to change the direction of this blog. My initial idea was to keep it all about The Border Crossing Art Project but I want to expand the content so I have more material to write about and to keep you interested. So, you'll notice the tone of this blog is more personal and written in first person. You'll read more about the day to day life of artists, other cool art that I've seen or found and other life stuff like travel. Maybe a poem or two. Let me know - post a "comment" if you like the material I write so that I know I'm on the right track, or if it's really boring knowing day to day stuff and you'd rather I wrote in a more formal publishable style, then let me know that too. Watch this space... the sky's the limit.
The Earth's waters are both boundaries and pathways for peoples, objects and ideas.
Fumio Nanjo

No comments: