Thursday, November 5, 2009

Day 4 - Poppy & Borrowed Nostalgia


Poppy (unfinished detail of painting in progress)

Poppy (unfinished detail of painting in progress)
Here's a unfinished detail of a painting I'm working on.  Aussie's and Kiwi's will recognise the significance of the poppy.  To see the finished artwork, check this site later.


Wendy working on Borrow Nostalgia

Wendy working on Borrow Nostalgia

BorrowedNostalgia - Apichart Pholprasert and Wendy Grace Allen

BorrowedNostalgia - Apichart Pholprasert and Wendy Grace Allen

I've included a couple of images of one of the collaborative artworks for this project which I finished a couple of weeks ago.   

Borrowed Nostalgia 
is my collaborative over painting of a digital print on canvas of artwork by Thai artist, Apichart Pholprasert which he titled 
Immediate Nostalgia.
 
Thanks for looking at my work, and if you missed my glass sculptures, you can see those in the previous three day posts.  


See you tomorrow, Wendy

Posted via email from Wendy's posterous

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This looks great, Wendy! - Paula C

Curator-artist Wendy Grace Allen said...

Hey thanks Paula for taking the time to look at what I'm doing and for your encouraging comment. Cheers, Wendy