Monday, November 2, 2009

Introducing The 30 Day Artist for November

I was chosen to be the 30 day artist for November.  The aim is to make 40 artworks in 30 days and post my progress on the www.30dayartist.com blog.  I'm creating a variety of works in the next month including sculpture, paintings and drawings.  

Today I've finished two sculptures of Thai houses crafted in modelling clay.  I'm going to make these into glass, but this will take a lot longer than a day to finish!  These glass artworks will be included in my solo exhibition "Rural Go Go" opening on the 27th February 2010 at Jamjuree Gallery, Chulalongkorn University, Bangkok, Thailand.  I've just flown from Singapore where I was working to Penang, Malaysia today and am ready for a rest. 

I look forward to showing more of my work tomorrow.

Cheers, Wendy Grace Allen 

Posted via email from Wendy's posterous

No comments: